Managing for Success
This 1 day workshop looks at the everyday effective people management practices of supervisors and managers.
About this Event
The workshop will include the following topics:
- Develop fundamental skills to manage performance for success
- Creating a positive and high performing team
- Skills for successful performance conversations
- Characteristics of a successful manager
- Setting goals and effectively communicating expectations
- Providing feedback constructively and effectively
- Having difficult conversations
This workshop will be facilitated by Kerry Rosser, an Executive Coach with extensive experience in Facilitation and Organisational Development. Kerry has the ability to capitalise and apply the most recent research on positive psychology, and is driven by a desire to build understanding about how thought patterns influence our individual successes and failures.