Culture Business is the world’s leading international conference dedicated to fundraising in the arts sector. The conference gathers sponsors, philanthropists, foundations and...
Legal Essentials – Understanding Your Legal Obligations
Legal Essentials – 5 Key Things In Understanding Your Legal Obligations
If you are a small business owner wanting to expand and grow your existing business – this is the workshop for you!
We will help you save time by setting out 5 important legal needs that will protect and help grow your business!
• Know your Business Structure – What is it right for you?
• Terms and Conditions tailored to your business – Do they protect you?
• Employment Agreements – Are they right for your organisation?
• Online Legal – Protecting your intellectual property & ensure you are compliant
• Trademarking overview – Understanding what can and can’t be trademarked
These small group workshops give you focused access to our expert presenter and enables you the opportunity to share your experiences with likeminded business owners.
Delivered by Snedden Hall & Gallop
Morning Tea Provided