As an entrepreneur you may be frustrated by the amount of time, effort and money it takes to translate your idea from concept to meaningful impact.
Work with other like-minded entrepreneurs to master the practical art of lean innovation. Understand the critical importance of identifying and testing assumptions and learn how to do it in a very rapid and lean way.
CBRIN will challenge you with fast-paced real-world tasks to empower you to:
- Make faster progress using practical lean approaches
- Test your ideas and reduce mistakes
- Identify the right market opportunity
- Create an exciting value proposition and pitch it effectively
- Build the right prototype
- Find the right partners and funding
Who will benefit?
Entrepreneurs working on innovation at all stages:
- Searching for the right idea
- Got a great idea and in the early stages of creating a startup
- Angel or venture funded startups
- Established SMEs (update your existing skills with new innovation methods)
Contact Canberra Innovation Network for details [email protected]