Hit list: The World's 5 Favourite Hotels
This week, TripAdvisor announced a list of the 25 best hotels in the world (well, according to its users, anyway).
Still, the winner made more than a few lists, which is enough reason to pack our bags and head to Rajasthan.
1. Umaid Bhawan Palace - Jodhpur, India
"We were fortunate enough to be able to stay at some of the top hotels worldwide, but by far the Umaid Bhawan Palace is the best. They are deservedly number 1. Their services is unmatched, their hotel is exquisite and the experience they provide is exemplary!"
- Cg2k16, London (10 July 2016)
2. Shinta Mani Resort - Siem Reap, Cambodia
"I was blown away with my experience in Shinta Mani. There was no shortage of fun things to do, from the heated pool, to the relaxing spa, or even a tour of Angkor Wat."
- Sara M, New York (9 July 2016)
3. Bellevue Syrene - Sorrento, Italy
Bellevue Syrene is a first class hotel with an absolutely outstanding view. It sits atop a cliff overlooking the Bay of Naples. Everything at this hotel, from the service to the decor is top-notch.
- Donna S (9 July 2016)
4. La Siesta Hotel - Hanoi, Vietnam
This hotel is a must if you plan to stay in Hanoi. Top notch in every way, the staff bend over backwards to ensure your stay is the best experience possible.
- mawfamily, Bendigo (11 July 2016)
5. Achtis Hotel - Afitos, Greece
Another trip to the Achtis. Another brilliant experience. Fantastic hotel, great staff and fabulous grounds. We love this place, you arrive and its home from home. So peaceful.
- Markthespark05, Coldfield, England (6 July 2016)