Businesses for Sale - 17 August 2017
Formerly Uni Pub, Canberra CIty West - Only $1.00!
- Previously had a liquor licence for 955 over 5 levels
- Surrounded by commercial and government buildings
- Fit out originally cost over $7m and still in very good condition
- Everything inside ready so you can open the doors and trade
Lonsdale Street Cyclery - $120,000 (plus stock)
- Lease expires on 30 June 2024
- Option: five years
- Current Monthly rent: $14,323.25 plus GST p/m
- Approx 382m2 covered plus 64m2 (rent free) uncovered.
Tortured Gum Brewery - $150,000 + SAV
- Realise a dream and own a brewery!
- Brew beer and cider
- Located in Hume
- Loyal and growing clientele
City Hair Salon – Price by negotiation
- Seller motivated by sea change
- 14 years continuous trade
- Close to public transport
- Average profit of $145,000 over three years
Call Anna on 0400 028 240
Boost your business skills with CBRIN's LEAN STARTUP workshop series.
Canberra Business Chamber invites you to the 2017 Annual Gala Dinner.
Leaders grow businesses -