Businesses for Sale - 17 August 2017
Formerly Uni Pub, Canberra CIty West - Only $1.00!
- Previously had a liquor licence for 955 over 5 levels
- Surrounded by commercial and government buildings
- Fit out originally cost over $7m and still in very good condition
- Everything inside ready so you can open the doors and trade
Lonsdale Street Cyclery - $120,000 (plus stock)
- Lease expires on 30 June 2024
- Option: five years
- Current Monthly rent: $14,323.25 plus GST p/m
- Approx 382m2 covered plus 64m2 (rent free) uncovered.
Tortured Gum Brewery - $150,000 + SAV
- Realise a dream and own a brewery!
- Brew beer and cider
- Located in Hume
- Loyal and growing clientele
City Hair Salon – Price by negotiation
- Seller motivated by sea change
- 14 years continuous trade
- Close to public transport
- Average profit of $145,000 over three years
Call Anna on 0400 028 240
The ACS Seminars are a series of full-day information and networking eve
The rise of big data, coupled with digital capability, has transformed t